jueves, 3 de diciembre de 2015

RECYCLING GUIDE

RECYCLING GUIDE


1. What is recycling?



2. What do you think about recycling? RECYCLING GUIDE
a.       I think is good because…
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
b.      I think it is not good, because…
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

3. Which materials can you recycle?
a.       I can recycle…
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
b.      I can not recycle… because…
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

4. How do you recycle at home?







5. Mention some ways to save the planet

a.       I can save my world...
b.      I can save my world…
c.       I can save my world…



No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario